DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Do you have a passion for marketing and healthcare? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Recruitment Marketing department.
Our team is highly-driven, collaborative, and always looking for opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We push the limits of marketing every day and strive to create a positive candidate experience. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the Manager of Candidate Engagement and will be a vital asset to the entire Talent Acquisition landscape:
- Help drive digital marketing campaigns, deliver new solutions and track return on investment on hiring for division specific and enterprise level initiatives.
- Take initiative in creative problem-solving and seek a thorough understanding of deliverable objectives.
- Lead groups to concept, create and implement campaigns that will communicate to a variety of audiences in multiple communication channels (print, digital, video and broadcast).
- Analyze marketing metrics and develop enthusiastic, comprehensive strategies.
- Research market to identify new marketing tactics and relay these findings to business leaders.
- Ensure high-quality creative executions within employer brand guidelines.
- Lead monthly leadership meetings, offering recommendations & strategy pertaining to campaign efforts and accurately relaying ROI across all campaigns.
- Clearly communicate at a high level across all levels of the organization, which also includes setting a creative vision and getting consensus from multiple partners.
- Actively collaborate with leaders, creative team members and business partners to bring creative campaigns and initiatives to life.
- Be a leader with vision & strategic positioner on the team; mentor team members in order to raise the bar on overall creative thinking and execution.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to giving and receiving feedback.
- Champion big ideas and innovation.
- Chip in to brand strategy discussions to guide evolution.
- Develop expertise and knowledge in assigned business areas.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Degree in Marketing, Graphics, Communications, or Public Relations preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in a digital focused marketing role
- Experience with paid search and social (SEM/PPC), and display advertising
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong time management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the everchanging trends on digital platforms including Google Analytics
- Ability to work (in an organized fashion) to meet deadlines on multiple projects with varying timelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of interworking's of social media job boards, resume databases and ATS databases a plus
- A positive great teammate with an optimistic, enthusiastic attitude.
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated; takes initiative and shows continuous growth and knowledge.
- Intensely curious with the ability to question conventional wisdom.
- Works in an office environment and/or from a home office.
- Typical work hours can vary depending on workload and hiring deliverables.
- Some travel may be required.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website