DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We are looking for an exceptional Director of Quality to manage the quality improvement strategies and initiatives for the Urgent Care service line in conjunction with the CMO and management team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Directs efforts to ensure effective Quality program and Performance Improvement implementation. Provides guidance to Urgent Care employees/management in complying with the requirements and intentions of the program.
- Provides leadership to drive work for clinical improvement and service enhancement. Supports clinics in preparation of meaningful reports to the PSG Quality Committee, Division Leadership, Physician Leadership Councils, and Vice President.
- Acts as a support for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety initiatives, as directed. Prepares and submits minutes from all meetings; as directed
- In coordination with PSG, develops and implements programs, initiatives, and improvement strategies to ensure consistency in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and other governmental requirements. Ensures that required state/federal reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Participates in Division Physician Leadership Council. Provides quality trend reports on a quarterly basis.
- Monitors and communicates with Operations regarding quality improvement trends. Assists in preparations of metric reports and development of meaningful improvement plans. Participates in Quality Monthly and Quarterly Operating Reviews.
- Facilitates effective communication with Physician Services and CSG leadership regarding key clinical performance improvement activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for facilitating investigation, required reporting, and corrective action development for serious quality or risk issues within the division. Accesses company resources as appropriate. Facilitates completion of Root Cause Analysis.
- Maintains awareness of regulations, keeping abreast of pending and or implemented changes. Develops communication tools to alert Divisions.
- Participates in development of Division Quality Strategic Planning.
- Provides education to employees and Medical Staff and supports ongoing education related to Quality.
- Meets regularly with Operations Managers and encourages shared learning
- Participates in the orientation of new employees to PSG Quality Initiatives.
- Reviews complaints, concerns, or questions relative to quality issues, and provide consultative leadership and support to practices and Division personnel as appropriate.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- Minimum 3 years of related clinical and management experience involving quality improvement, leadership, and healthcare quality practices, as well associated governing laws and regulations. At least one year must have been in capacity as direct supervisor of other professional level employees.
- Minimum 3 years direct experience in ambulatory care quality improvement preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- RN license
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website