DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Division Vice President of Case ManagementEast Florida Division Ft. Lauderdale, FL
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to delivering patient-centered healthcare for the good of all people, regardless of circumstance. We stand for the best practices of medicine, using our reach, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help communities thrive. Founded in 1968 and headquartered in Nashville, HCA Healthcare has grown into one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. We are comprised of locally managed facilities that include 185 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers located in 21 U.S. states and in the United Kingdom. In the sunshine state of Florida, our East Florida Division is comprised of 14 hospitals and more than 18,000 of our neighbors, friends and colleagues working together to improve the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve.
Historically HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies. We invite you to learn more about who we are and how you can be a part of our dynamic team!Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment.Position Summary:
Reporting to the Division Chief Financial Officer, the Division Vice President of Case Management position leads the execution of HCA's case management program across the division ensuring processes and standards are implemented and successful at the individual hospital level.
This position is critical in achieving desired, sustainable outcomes in HCA facilities through model alignment, process improvement, and education. The Division Vice President (VP) Case Management will develop plans and drive execution and results at the division level. He or she works directly with HCA Case Management leadership, key division, and hospital stakeholders to develop strategies that ensure achievement of company goals. The Division VP is a subject matter expert and serves as an internal consultant to multiple facilities and departments within the company. The Case Management VP must possess strategic vision, excellent communication skills, proven motivational capabilities, have an executive presence, and have a demonstrated record of accomplishment for delivering results and attaining goals.
- Current FL RN Licensure, or recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- BSN required, Master's preferred
- 5 years of Case Management leadership experience required preferably within a large multi-hospital system.
- Certification in Case Management, preferred
- Experience and skill in consulting; hospital operations management; health care financial management; strategic planning; and relationship management required.
- Executive level interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a matrix environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Division-based, travel required, with percent based on division geographic locations
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities with pro-active decision-making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Executive level interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a matrix environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website