Mission Health is seeking an energetic Psych PA to support our Outpatient Psychiatric Program.
- Psych PA certification required.
- Confidence in conducting psychiatric evaluations and provides ongoing medication management services to IOP/PHP patients.
- Experience with common co-occurring conditions such as trauma spectrum, eating disorders, and substance use disorders.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- HCA Healthcare employed, base salary/productivity plus fringe benefits
- 401k with company contribution
About Missions Behavioral Health Services:
- Three adult, one geriatric, one child, and one adolescent inpatient unit totaling 82 beds
- 23-bed emergency department psychiatric evaluation area and 10-bed behavioral health pod in the new Mission Hospital emergency department
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the areas 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Mission Health is seeking an energetic Psych PA to support our Outpatient Psychiatric Program. Qualified Candidates: - Psych PA cer...
Apply on company website