Mission Health is seeking a Surgery PA and Trauma PA to join its surgery and trauma surgery teams in Asheville, NC.
- Experience with autonomy re: admitting, resuscitating, and rounding on patients.
- Procedural experience with central and arterial lines, chest tubes, suture repairs,
- Must have two years surgery or Hospitalist experience
About Mission Health:
- Regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the regions only Level II trauma center
- New 630,000 square foot North Tower, including state-of-the-art 94-bed emergency department
- 29 ORs
- 3 daVinci surgical robots
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the areas 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC
Mission Health is seeking a Surgery PA and Trauma PA to join its surgery and trauma surgery teams in Asheville, NC. <...
Apply on company website