Exceptional PRN Outpatient Urgent/Primary Care Need in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex - Multiple Clinic Locations! Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA and CareNow have partnered to provide opportunities in our clinics allowing primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
With this, we are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care; General GYN; 1st Read on X-Rays; Suturing - Complex Lacerations and Multi-Layer Closures; Interpret EKGs; Start IV's and Administer Fluids
- Excellent Compensation
- Opportunity for Continued Growth and Development
- Flexible, Reasonable Hours; Great Work/Life Balance
- Outpatient Only; No Call & No Hospital Rounds
- Paid Medical Malpractice
ABOUT HCAS CARENOW:
At CareNow, we make every effort to ensure our doctors realize the satisfying and rewarding career theyve dedicated their lives to achievewith more control, convenience and financial returns. As a physician-driven company, we are dedicated to providing the wide depth of resources that allow you to focus your time and attention on what truly mattersyour patients care. With flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support, youll finally enjoy the quality career that provides a work/life balance all physicians desire. Come practice with us!Exceptional PRN Outpatient Urgent/Primary Care Need in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex - Multiple Clinic Locations! Recognizing that primary car...
Apply on company website