CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants to join our San Jose, CA position with the choice to work at either Los Gatos OR Milpitas clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain California state medical licensure
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare's comprehensive network of facilities
- Provider-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients' care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants to join our San Jose, CA position with the choice to work at either Los Gato...
Apply on company website