CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our Nashville, TN Market.Qualified Candidates:
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Tennessee state medical licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric -and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare's comprehensive network of facilities Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients' care Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support CareNow-Nashville has 15 clinic locations.
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 'Best Places to Live' in the 2019 US News and World Report.
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our Nashville, TN Market.<...
Apply on company website