CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants to work within our Fort Worth (North, Central, South), TX and surrounding area clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Has or willing to obtain Texas state medical licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare's comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients' care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, commonly referred to as DFW or North Texas, encompasses 13 counties and is home to just over 7 million people. The area offers everything from smaller communities full of charm and hidden treasures, to big city areas loaded with excitement and trendy destinations. Enjoy an affordable cost of living, excellent schools, world-class museums, shopping venues, sporting events, live entertainment, amusement parks and a rich and celebrated history.
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants to work within our Fort Worth (North, Central, South), TX and surrounding ar...
Apply on company website