DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Quality Coordinator (RN)
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe – Conroe, TX
Coordinator (RN) - Quality
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care 342 bed hospital that has been serving the community for more than 75 years. It provides a 24-hour designated Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, cardiac care services, women's center, daVinci robotic surgery, neurosciences, pediatric care, rehabilitation therapy, sleep center, radiology, hyperbaric medicine, diagnostic/imaging services, and wound care facility.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
• Facilitates the growth of hospital knowledge regarding quality and high reliability, including the dissemination and implementation of “best practices” across the facility.
• Participates in and coordinates activities for Performance Improvement committees, including meeting preparation, setting agendas, writing minutes, and following-up with action items.
• Proficient in use of Meditech and able to utilize for reporting, abstraction, and trending purposes.
• Demonstrates advanced skill sets in spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software applications.
• Assists with proactive patient safety activities to help create facilities that are high reliability organizations, as reflected in reduced errors, elimination of unsafe processes, and increased involvement of staff and physicians toward a culture of safety.
• Utilizes problem-solving methodology; serious event analysis (SEA) /root cause analysis (RCA); and/or Failure, Mode, Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA) as appropriate.
• Performs regular analysis of facility quality and risk performance data, and plan steps based on data analysis for ongoing improvement.
• Supports clinical process improvement teams as needed to achieve quality and performance improvement goals
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need: • RN applicable to specific role assignment (i.e. Sepsis, CV, etc.), RN License in the State of Texas. • Baccalaureate degree required. • One to three years recent experience in healthcare and/or Quality/Patient Safety/Risk Management required. • Strong critical thinking skills required. • Prior experience with Excel software and analyzing patient data preferred. HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website