DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Supervisor Imaging Services to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress - Houston, Texas
Supervisor Imaging Services – Imaging Services
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is a 139-licensed bed, general acute care hospital. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the northwest corridor.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.What you will do in this role:
- The Imaging Supervisor is responsible for managing operations specific to their assigned modality (ies).
- Under guidance of the Radiologists and Department Director, or Manager, the Imaging Supervisor ensures staff compliance with modality and facility specific regulatory guidelines for their area of expertise.
- Works in conjunction with the Radiologists to establish and implement appropriate protocols according to ACR or TDSHS, FDA, and NRC guidelines.
- As a working technologist, establishes optimal workflow practices, maximizes staff efficiency, and ensures equipment is maintained and operational, as well as making recommendations for needs and improvements. Coordinates staffing for all sites, interviews, recommends hires, coaches, and develops staff in skill set, and performance expectations.
- Works as part of the Imaging Leadership team, implementing all Facility and HCA initiatives.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree in Applied Science Imaging, Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum Experience: 2 years in an Imaging modality, minimum 1 year Supervisory experience
- Required Certification: ARRT, or NMTCB and BLS (If MR/CT-with associated modality credential, CT, MR,)
- Required Licensure: MRT, Texas Medical Board (exception: MR/US).
- Skills: Excellent customer relations, oral and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills, and an excellent concept of teamwork.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website