DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery (L&D) (LDR)
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Collects and analyzes data in order to identify expected outcomes for the observation and medical/surgical patients
- Developing and prioritizes the plan of care to attain measurable goals
- Implements the interventions identified and evaluates the results, especially in relation to Critical Care patients (whichever applies).
- Identifies educational needs, implements and evaluates learning and documents patient/family education
- Demonstrates critical thought and judgment in the delivery of care related to Critical care patients
- Delivers medications based upon continual assessment, safety and evaluation of patient response
QualificationsWhat qualification you will need:
- BSN Required
- Current RN license in Texas and/or current Compact License
- 1-year High Risk L&D experienced Required
- Current BCLS, ACLS, NRP Certifications Required
- AWHONN Fetal Monitoring course within 90 days of hire date
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We would love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website