SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We are seeking a Community Outreach Coordinator for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress - Houston, Texas
Community Outreach Coordinator - Sports Medicine
North Cypress Medical Center is a 139 bed general acute care hospital, with a patient-friendly healthcare environment dedicated to their community. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale 5-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind, North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the Northwest corridor.
As part of the HCA Healthcare network of affiliated facilities, North Cypress Medical Center is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services including:
- Breast Center
- Dialysis Center
- Oncology Services
- Emergency Services with 4 free-standing locations
- Heart Center
- Rehabilitation Services
- Sleep Center
- Sports Center
- Weight Loss Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is currently looking for a Community Outreach Coordinator - Sports Medicine.Responsibilities:
The Sports Medicine Outreach Coordinator is responsible for assisting in organizing, developing, implementing, and supervising Outreach programs in the community and local High School Athletic programs. The Sports Medicine Outreach Coordinator will possess effective supervisory skills along with good communication skills for interdepartmental relationships and community outreach programs.
- Responsible for educational and marketing presentations for NCSMC Sports Performance & Injury Prevention Testing
- Responsible for coordinating Sports Medicine Outreach Programs with input from NCMCS Clinical Coordinator
- Responsible for implementing Sports Injury Screening program including evaluation and home treatment recommendations
- Coordinates with NCSMC Coordinator for scheduling use of NCSMC facility for educational and marketing presentations of Sports Performance & Injury Prevention Testing
- Responsible for tracking referrals for both programs
- Responsible for interacting with MD's Athletic Trainers, Coaches, Athletes, and Parents
- Master's Degree in Athletic Training or appropriate sports medicine field
- 3+ years experience with community sports organizations
- Athletic Trainer Certified ATC
- Texas State licensed in Athletic Training – LAT
- Experience in public speaking and educational presentations
- Experience with implementing health fairs
- Experience with functional movement screening of athletes and athletic populations
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website