At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
Minimum Salary Range
Job SummaryThis Position Is Responsible For Ensuring Alignment Of Project Specific Designs With Application Architecture Roadmap; Supporting Project And/Or Product Teams On Functional And Technical Design Activities; Defining The Interaction Between Application Packages, Databases, And Middleware Systems To Optimize Product Functional Coverage; Acting As Subject Matter Expert (Sme) For Products That Require Integration Into The Application.
* Ensure conceptual, logical, and physical application architecture for a specific product.
* Own and maintain the product / application suite roadmap.
* Work with Solution Architects and System Analysts, translate business requirements into an overall technical solution design that is robust, scalable and extensible.
* Work closely with development team to ensure design patterns and directions are successfully and consistently implemented.
* Work with portfolio delivery leads and business analysts to understand end user needs and future business direction.
* Work with fellow architects, engineering, and technology leadership to establish blueprints, “product" roadmap, and technology strategy.
* Design and implement complex systems solutions across the application stack.
* Foster and encourage solution reuse within and across portfolios and product teams.
* Research and evaluate software technology, products, and solutions, and make recommendations on introduction, phase out, and retirement.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
* Experience in application and/or product feature design.
* Experience in application configuration
* Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C#).
* Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
* Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
* Experience in integration technologies ( Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
* Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development.
* Experience in solution architecture.
* Application domain knowledge.
* Problem solving / analytical thinking.
* Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
* Product-specific application architecture.
* Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't meet every listed qualification, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website