At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This Position Is Responsible For Collaborating With Business Partners To Align Business Solutions. Serving As A Liaison Between The Business Community And The Key Stakeholders In Order To Provide Quality Technical Solutions To Meet User Needs. Supporting Business Needs Across Delivery Cycle And Production And/Or System Change Requests To Deliver On Enterprise Initiatives. Driving Communication Of Changes And Any Updates Needed As A Result Of Enhancements Delivered To Impacted Business Units. Supporting Testing And Quality Assurance Assessments To Evaluating And Ensuring System Functionality Aligns With Expected Results.
- Review and investigate all production, systems, and/or development requests so as to evaluate the need and create the business delivery plan.
- Prepare and present comprehensive project scope and definition documents that detail success factors, outcomes, and associated business risks.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of business non-technical project schedules, and ensures appropriate planning measures are taken including adjusting assignments as necessary to accommodate new issues, scope changes, new work estimates and/or resource availability constraints to ensure project success.
- Work with business and technical leadership to develop the necessary project organization that will be comprised of business staff and technical staff including developers and quality assurance / test verification teams. Project organization will vary based on delivery methodology used (i.e. Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- As a subject matter expert works with end-users and process owners to assess current processes and procedures and makes recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Facilitate troubleshooting with the technical team to analyze and resolve production issues in a timely manner. Identify root causes based on prior system knowledge and advanced analytical skills.
- Resolve problems with products or projects, working across teams.
- Track key project milestones to ensure business needs are delivered timely, based on the project schedule and SDM Basic methodology.
- Enforce the use of project controls and tools that ensures accurate status reporting, management of risks, issues, changes and defects as defined in the Business Release Schedule and SDM. Provide progress reports to management on a regular basis as defined by project dashboard.
- Participate in review of user acceptance testing plans and testing updates along project delivery life cycle to ensure business need is being met and updates can be provided back to end users regarding delivery risks/impacts.
- Engage in review of application performance test results to ensure business SLA's are met.
- Escalate complex critical performance issues to management.
- In collaboration with the process owners, develops the communications and training plan for key messages, project updates, and key decisions for each project to the impacted business unit. Review and verify documentation of training materials, processes, procedures and system/application configuration is accurate. Lead the non-technical systems roll out.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 3 year of experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis OR 7 years of experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis.
- Knowledge of business process design.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile delivery methodologies,
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills and tactful in dealing with people..
- PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Health insurance industry experience.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website