At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This position is responsible for leading a team of resources within PSS and the management of a team of strategic sourcing staff and providing leadership around the of identification, development, and execution of sourcing and procurement processes and project plans. This role will be focused leading a team to identify and lead strategic sourcing initiatives to reduce costs and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies. This position will also interface with various HCSC business units to better understand their challenges and identify sourcing and contracting strategies to best help with their areas of need. Leading teams around market research, total cost analyses and partnering with PSS* vendor management teams to identify risks will be main responsibilities under this position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Direct leader of Sourcing Analysts and/or Advisors
* Oversees the development of sourcing strategies, industry and supplier research, bidding, total cost of ownership analysis, supplier selection and the negotiation of business terms to maximize the total value to HCSC.
* Partners, coordinates and integrates with PSS resources, Legal, Tax, Risk Management, Information Security, Finance and other organizations to provide seamless service.
* Skilled at project management and capable to lead multiple projects any given time with proper prioritization and time management
* Supervisory skills, including performance management, employee development, hiring/selection, and motivation
* Supports mergers and acquisitions by actively participating in the development of integration strategies and implementing any new business processes and workflows.
* Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance and/or Engineering and 5 years business experience in financial or supply chain operations OR 8 years of financial or supply chain operations experience
* Strategically oriented, focused on the customer and their needs
* Confident communication skills
* Effectively build rapport and trust
* Experience in presentation, project management and leadership skills.
* Experience in negotiating, advanced skills to structure beneficial contracts, and ability to evolve contracts to best-in-class and minimize risk to HCSC
* Demonstrable people management skills and the ability to resolve conflict
* Experience using or supporting enterprise procurement systems, like Oracle and Ariba
* Experience leading complex projects and driving change management
* Experience developing reports for senior leader review .
* Supports confidential initiatives; advises leadership on procurement associated ethics issues.
* Knowledge of corporate purchasing/procurement policies
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Minimum 2 years management experience including leading and/or mentoring procurement professionals.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't meet every listed qualification, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
#LI - Hybrid
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website