(ENTER Q & A)This position is responsible for enterprise quality and analytics support and functioning as subject matter expert in creating reports, insights and analytics related to Healthcare Employer Data Information Set (HEDIS) reporting, Quality Star Rating (QRS), state specific reporting and other tasks associated with quality metrics reporting in support of the division; creating specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs; may provide consultation to users and working on cross-functional teams to address the division issues; producing datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools; may perform research and assisting in analyzing data related to the division strategic initiatives and broader research needs; interfacing between the business and divisional data teams to generate tools to be leveraged in building analysis and reports which are actionable within the business environment; working closely with customers to build relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of the division data in order to meet business needs; analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 2 years of experience in data analysis and information reporting OR 4 years of experience in data analysis and information reporting.
* Experience analyzing data and issues to develop solutions.
* Experience analyzing data to improve products or services.
* Experience producing data sets and reports for analysis using Access, SQL, Excel or other reporting tools.
* Experience verifying accuracy of reports and providing insights.
* Knowledge of Access, SQL, SAS and/or Teradata or other reporting tools / languages.
* Experience working with both internal and external data.
* Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals.
* Interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* 3 years of experience/knowledge of HEDIS Certified Software, including QSI, QSHR.
* 3 years of experience/knowledge with HEDIS reporting and participation in audit program
* Experience/skills in business intelligence reporting tools such as SAS, Crystal reports
* Proficiency in SQL, PIG, PYTHON, HIVE, Tableau, R, SSIS or other data consumption languages
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website