This position is responsible for performing research and assists in analyzing financial and health data, including medical algorithms to determine health care expenditures, medical and economic outcomes, and cost containment strategies. Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
* Bachelor Degree and 5 years' experience in health care services, statistical analysis, or insurance industry economics including 1 year experience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data, including pharmacy OR 7 years' experience in health care services, statistical analysis, or insurance industry economics including 1 year experience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data, including pharmacy.
* Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
* Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
* Takes initiative to solve complex problems; takes an outside /in perspective to identify innovative solutions
* Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
* May lead functional teams or projects
* MS Office Suite
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website