As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
As a member of an Enterprise Architecture Services – Information Architecture team, you will be responsible to drive optimal data architecture that efficiently and effectively presents an integrated view of enterprise data for both operational and analytical business processes. Also serve as a leader guiding on data architecture decisions and solutions to project teams.
* Define and lead the delivery of data architecture to support both operational and analytical needs.
* Identify optimum data integration solutions and patterns to meet business requirements.
* Support the implementation of data strategy, future state architecture through projects.
* Guide product teams in the design and delivery of various data products
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
* 8+ years technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments including experience as a domain architect, or in a senior or lead technical role
* Experience with a variety of data design patterns on OLTP, ODS, OLAP, EDW, data marts and Big Data platforms
* Experience with various forms multiple data warehousing methodologies and modeling techniques
* Working knowledge of ETL design, SQL, Hadoop (Spark, Kafka, Hive, Hbase), Azure SQL/Synapse and BI tools
* Working knowledge of next generation data platforms including Streaming technologies, Spark, NoSQL, Graph, Data Virtualization, and self-service data platforms
* Demonstrates the ability to balance tactical delivery with strategic vision and can articulate the tradeoffs and recommendations as needed.
* Demonstrated history of developing conceptual, logical, and physical data architecture diagrams.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to present your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences in an organized manner.
* Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem-solving ability.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* 2 years experience providing solutions architecture from data perspective.
* Experience in the healthcare insurance industry preferred.
* Experience delivering solutions using an Agile/Scrum methodology.
* Experience with Cloud strategies with a focus on delivering data platform capabilities.
* TOGAF certification (plus).
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website