At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This is a ten week paid internship and can be located in Chicago, IL and or Richardson, TX
What Are Your Responsibilities?
Conduct complex data mining
Complete trending and analysis of quality results
Draft solutions to address trends
Consult on items impacting quality performance
Guide varied business partners to drive quality initiatives forward
Communicate value added by each initiative
What Do You Need To Be Successful? Demonstrated interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Research, analytical, critical thinking skills
Organizational and time management skills
Practical, developed PC skills, especially Excel, Word, and Access
What Are the Requirements You Must Meet?
– Pursuing a bachelor's degree in any field of business or health care.
– Graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024
– A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
– Availability to work 10 weeks during the summer
– Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States (currently, we are not offering this program under OPT or CPT and are not sponsoring work visas for this role)
What Does the Internship Program Entail?
– Formal Intern Orientation to build business and industry acumen
– Challenging real-world hands-on project
– Weekly networking opportunities among interns and company leaders
– Professional development workshops
– Business Resource Group involvement
– Volunteer activities
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website