Hoist & Crane Service Group is seeking skilled Hydraulic crane mechanic with proven industrial inspection, service, and repair experience.
The qualified candidate will be competent and experienced in hydraulic, electrical and mechanical maintenance of heavy industrial equipment including hydraulic cranes, crawler cranes, and similar. They will have the ability to supervise others and oversee projects within a job while working with minimal supervision. Technicians will demonstrate the desire to work in a safe manner while displaying proper conduct and integrity at all times.
Hoist & Crane Service Group offers training for all employees, competitive wages and benefits packages including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Long and short term disability
- Paid Holidays
Hoist & Crane Service Group, Inc is a leading national provider of inspection and maintenance services for material handling equipment. With over 24 locations throughout the United States, we are focused on providing world class service solutions across a broad spectrum of industrial lifting applications. Safety is a core value and our programs have been honored by the National Safety Council. Our culture strives to always operate within our 5 Marks of Safety, Integrity, Respect, Effectiveness, and Legacy.
The qualified applicant will be able to pass drug, alcohol, background, and motor vehicle checks and posses the following:
- Possess or be eligible to get a TWIC card
- 3+ years of experience in Hydraulic Mobile crane service, repair and inspection
- Be willing to drive to remote work locations
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and sit or stand for long periods of time
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer proficient
- Exceptional customer service skills
Apply on company website