The Health Partner Services Practice Liaison is responsible for the day to day operations to support all functions and systems that are in place within the Holy Name Physician Network. The duties of the Operations Liaison includes telephone support for the practices and in-service education for HNPN staff.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent experience required. College degree preferred
Skills: Multi-tasking, flexibility, customer service support, time management, organizational skills and attention to details.
Experience: 2+ years' experience working in a physician practice
• Assist with training and roll out of new scheduling, billing and EMR computer system
• Communicate with the practices regarding day to day operational issues.
• In-service education for practice systems
• Process HPS invoices via Accounts Payable Requisition System.
• Coverage for other Health Partner Service employees required when needed
• Other additional duties as required
Apply on company website