DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $28.50 - $NaN / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Hourly Rate: $28.50 Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a StaRN Graduate Nursing Resident today with HealthONE in Denver, Colorado.
At HealthONE we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HealthONE family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious recently graduated nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We invite recently graduated, or soon-to-be graduated, registered nurses to apply for a unique opportunity to be given didactic and clinical training in Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, Progressive Care Units and or Critical Care. This residency will allow new graduates to obtain specific experience through an intensive internship program and then transition to staff roles within the nursing departments of HCA/HealthONE Hospitals.As a StaRN Graduate Nurse Resident:
- You will enjoy meaningful learning opportunities and networking opportunities with your peers in a cohort setting
- You will complete new employee orientation and unit orientation (10 – 12 weeks)
- You will complete 5-6 weeks didactic training including clinical orientation, relevant certification courses, high-fidelity simulation, Meditech EMR training, and a variety of e-learning. Your schedule will be Monday-Friday 40 hours per week during this time
- You will complete 5-6 weeks clinical training on the unit with a dedicated preceptor. Your schedule 32 hours per week, working on your preceptor's schedule
- You will need your current nursing degree (associates or bachelors) by the start date
- You will need your passing NCLEX results by the start date
- You must not have any current or prior experience working as an acute care hospital Registered Nurse
- You must be flexible to work either day or night shift as the unit-specific needs vary
- You must be flexible to commit to a full time Registered Nurse position with a HealthONE hospital for a two year commitment period
HealthONE® is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 10,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE family our facilities work together to provide a higher level of care.
Our family of services includes six hospital free-standing emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgery centers, occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, imaging centers, and AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region. The following hospitals participate in our StaRN Residency.
- The Medical Center of Aurora: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma Center, 346 licensed beds
- The Medical Center of Aurora North Campus - Behavioral Health
- North Suburban Medical Center: Level II Trauma Center, 157 licensed beds
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center: Level II Trauma Center, 687 licensed beds
- Rose Medical Center: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma, 422 licensed beds
- Sky Ridge Medical Center, Level II Trauma, 274 licensed beds
- Swedish Medical Center, Level I Trauma, 408 licensed beds
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital 78 licensed beds
Click here to learn more about HCA Continental Division and HealthONE
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
2021 Cohort Starts and Application TimelinesAugust 9, 16, 23, 30
- Apply now!
- Interviews taking place now through July
- Ideal for May and June 2021 graduates or earlier
- Med/Surg, Med/Tele Cardiac, Ortho, Spine, Neuro, Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Critical Care/ICU, Complex Surgical Transplant, Step Down/PCU, Acute Rehab, Behavioral Health, PACU
- Accepting applications starting August 2021
- Interviews taking place August through October
- Ideal for August 2021 graduates or earlier
- Med/Surg, Med/Tele Cardiac, Ortho, Spine, Neuro, Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Critical Care, Complex Surgical Transplant, Step Down Unit, Acute Rehab, Behavioral Health
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our StaRN Nurse Residency. Completed applications are reviewed in the order they are received. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Please complete the following for fully finished application:
- Fill out application online - include your job history (required)
- Attach your resume (required)
- Complete the HealthcareSource Assessment survey (required). Link sent via email after application is submitted
- Complete Modern Hire On-Demand video interview. Link sent via email after application is reviewed by a recruiter. Applications with completed Modern Hire On-Demand video are reviewed first.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please contact the residency recruiter at HealthONENurseResidency@HCAhealthcare.com with any questions.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website