HealthPartners Dental Group is seeking Oral Surgeon
HealthPartners Dental Clinics is a group practice of more than 75 dentists, including specialists in endodontics, orthodontics, oral surgery, periodontics, prosthodontics, pediatric dentistry, and TMD services. For more than 40 years, we have been recognized as a leader in innovative dentistry. Today, we remain committed to finding the most effective ways to improve our patients' dental health. We're one of the few dental practices that conducts a risk assessment for patients, which allows us to create an individualized program of true preventive dental care based on your needs and your desires.
About the job
We are seeking an exceptional board eligible BE/BC Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon to provide services to patients at the HealthPartners Dental Specialty Clinic. This highly rewarding position will allow you to work in a state-of-the-art Dental treatment facility providing patient care with three other oral surgeons.
Scope of Care: The individual shall be responsible for providing Oral & Maxillofacial care, including, but not limited to:
- Evaluation, diagnosis, and surgical and adjunctive treatment of diseases, injuries and defects of the hard and soft tissues of the Oral and Maxillofacial region either in clinic or in the operating room setting
- Consultative services for patients referred from primary care dentists and specialists
- Provide emergency dental services upon proper referral from triage
- Assesses, diagnoses, and treat medically complex patients
- Performs dentoalveolar surgery, complex dental extractions, treatment of orofacial infections, pre-prosthetic surgery, placement and removal of dental implants, diagnostic and surgical procedures consistent with the treatment of oral and maxillofacial pathosis
- Maintains on-call responsibilities on weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Minnesota dental license
- Board Eligible/Board Certified by the ABOMS
- Current DEA
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today. Future Dentist & Dentist Specialty Opportunities: https://bit.ly/3fUsrL6
This position is for a specialty DDS, Oral Surgeon
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
HealthPartners Dental Group is seeking Oral SurgeonHealthPartners Dental Clinics is a group practice of more than 75 den...
Apply on company website