The Business Development Specialist represents the company in all aspects of business development and marketing for all assigned markets by working and communicating daily with Supervisors, Regional Vice Presidents, local office Directors, Assistant Directors, Lead Therapists, Office Managers, the Sales Team, etc., in an effort to grow current and potential business opportunities.
Reports directly to VP of Business Development
Reports indirectly to the Regional VP of Operations for assigned territory
- Cross-sell to existing clients, new clients, and prospective clients in home health care, assisted, independent and skilled nursing settings, facility staffing, pediatrics, consulting, full services, and all other appropriate settings.
- Continually search for new agencies/facilities utilizing appropriate web sites, job posting sites, internet searches, communication with field staff, and other resources for marketing targets.
- Utilize cold calling, follow-up calls, marketing mailers and all other tools to find and capture new business for current and assigned potential markets.
- Maintains accurate records on prospects to manage accounts and pipeline development.
- Generating target customer lists with contact data for geographic areas; developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintaining and managing an active sales pipeline to ensure sales goals are met.
- Set appointments with contact key decision-preparing and disseminating sales materials, conducting sales presentations/meetings; coordinating and deploying internal resources to move prospects through the sales cycle, negotiating contracts and closing sales.
- Coordinating local trade association relationships and attending events; identifying and closing opportunities for professional speaking engagements.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers once sales have closed - Effectively communicate with current and potential client representatives to assure satisfaction and explore new service line opportunities.
- Maintains a solid understanding of and relationships with decision makers within agencies, settings, and organizations such as owners/operators, CEOs, Chief Clinical Officers, CFOs, and Administrators.
- Appropriately uses standardized company sales approach including use of approved marketing, promotional, and training materials.
- Daily/Weekly communication with local office leadership team:
- Work with leadership to prioritize market targets
- Participate in all required weekly business development department planning calls, as directed by Supervisor.
- Keep accurate records on prospects capturing all agency/facility feedback from all sources, and input info into HRT call lists.
- Complete weekly and daily reports and prepare detailed feedback for local leadership and Supervisor regarding marketing activities and prospects.
- Research potential markets and collect data (number of HH agencies, number of facilities, current HH partners, etc.) to help determine new market viability, as requested.
- Follow up with RVP to ensure all new contracts/addendums are fully executed and uploaded to the appropriate Drive.
- Coordinate requesting/ordering of all marketing materials, with Supervisor, including business cards, rack cards, brochures, etc., and have items shipped to appropriate locations.
- Participate in trade shows, as approved, overseeing coordination of marketing materials to arrival in a timely manner.
- Facilitate penetration into exiting HealthPro service delivery sites within assigned territory, as directed by Supervisor, in collaboration with HealthPro Business Development representatives
- Understands the current regulatory environment and planned changes to determine how to position/articulate the features and benefits of Eclipse/Green Country's approach.
- Understands health care reform related market dynamics in the territory.
Key Performance Indicators
Director of Business Development performance will be measured by the following indicators:
- 75 – 100 Discovery Calls per week for new business.
- 25 Customer Management Calls to exiting business
- 20 new Leads per month for local management to pursue
- 5 signed contracts per month
- Graduate of a degree level program in Business or related clinical field.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in sales and marketing positions.
- Be self-motivated and be able to perform job duties with minimal oversite and direction.
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task, time-manage and prioritize daily activities
- Demontrates the highest level of ethical integrity and professionalism, exemplifying true leadership qualities.
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website