At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The Exercise Physiologist Develops and implements fitness/wellness programs to ensure the growth of each program. Monitors and documents resident participation in fitness sessions. Schedules and conducts fitness classes during prescribed time period to ensure that the program is conducted in an efficient manner. Promotes the fitness program throughout the facility to increase program participation through seminars, assisting in communication to families, residents, nursing, therapists, physicians, and facility staff.
1. Assist with the establishment of individual goals for each resident.
2. Coordinates with therapy staff to enable cross utilization between rehab and fitness in an effort to offer resident maximum benefit from both programs.
3. Coordinates schedules of fitness instructors at other sites.
4. Program development for all fitness programs of company.
5. Participates in quality improvement activities.
6. Responsible for service and operational excellence of all assigned activities to ensure the delivery of quality services and/or outcomes required to meet or exceed the expectations of those utilizing or impacted by the department.
7. Prepares materials and assists with other duties as needed by the rehabilitation department.
8. Exhibits courtesy, compassion and respect to patients, residents, families, care givers, visitors, physicians, administrators, and co-workers.
9. Other duties and responsibilities as needed from time to time.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology or health related field, or certification in exercise physiology (specific state regulations need to be followed).
Background with fitness and wellness programs.
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website