The Senior Solutions Engineer is a key member of the Enterprise Data and Applications team with responsibility for executing upon strategic data management initiatives and supporting business intelligence delivery. The candidate will be proficient in modern SQL Server, Microsoft, and Business Intelligence technologies with a focus on development and execution balanced with a passion for data architecture and continuous improvement. The candidate will take a lead technical role in delivery of data and analytics deliverables along with assisting other team members through technical solution options and production support.
Must work from the Greenville SC corporate office or Atlanta GA
- M.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
- Business Intelligence development experience with tools such as Qlik Sense / NPrinting, Power BI, Tableau
- Qlik Sense Architecture and Administration experience
- DBA Experience
- Advanced data modeling both relational and dimensional and use of tools like ERwin
- Understanding of modern architectural principles such as Data Lakes, ELT vs. ETL, MPP architectures, etc.
- Web Services both traditional SOAP/WSDL and RESTful
- Experience with enterprise service bus (ESB) architecture and solutions
- B.S. Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 8+ years professional experience in database engineering and BI development
- 4+ years with SQL Server 2005-2014
- Proficient in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Ability to write complex SQL, perform data profiling and analysis, and implement stored procedures and various database objects such as tables, views, indexed views, partitioned structures, etc.
- Well versed and able to drive through all phases of SDLC of both waterfall methodology and agile practices from concept to production delivery
- Self-starter with can-do approach for both individual efforts and team collaborations
- Strong mix of analytical, creative, and problem solving skills
- Experience adhering to organizational compliance not limited to but including HIPAA
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website