Perfect opportunity for those interested in health care careers or student in the healthcare field!
Full time Rehab Tech opportunity in Herndon, VA
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Previous rehab tech, CNA or healthcare experience a plus. 90% of the job its helping out the therapists and 10% is auditing and helping out DOR
- Answers phone calls, schedules and supports visitors. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assisting therapy department.
- Schedule is M-F Day Shift
- Hourly rate is $14-$16/hour DOE
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The Rehabilitation Aide performs activities essential to promoting the comfort, mobility and independence of residents. This position provides support to the licensed professionals to enable them to effectively perform their duties.
1. Assist with transporting residents to and from therapy.
2. Assist residents in preparation for treatment.
3. Assist therapists with resident evaluations, as instructed.
4. Assist licensed therapists with treatment programs designed for each resident, as instructed.
5. Maintain departmental records as directed.
6. Maintain inventories and order equipment, as required.
7. Attend meetings and in-service sessions, as directed.
8. Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participate in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
9. Support the Company's commitment to Compassionate Care; project a professional image to foster confidence in the Rehab Program.
10. Perform other duties, as assigned
1. Minimum of high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
2. Some experience preferred in the care and treatment of residents in a healthcare setting.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to understand and follow the directions of licensed professionals.
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website