Educational Diagnostician-Pediatric Based Position
The primary purpose of this school Educational Diagnostician position is providing behavior-analytic services for pediatric students in a school setting with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
We value our Educational Diagnosticians and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO® Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled Educational Diagnosticians and educators. We hire professionals who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in behavioral therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented Educational Diagnostician that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
- Administer tests to referred students and Interpret test results. Communicate results effectively to all involved parties
- Diagnostician has proper knowledge of individual assessment processes and mechanics
- Follows within the policies imposed according to the Federal and State Law, State Board of Education Law and local board policy
- Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
- Conduct IEP meetings or reviews and offer support and clinical knowledge. Provide documentation in accordance with IEP guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
- Adheres to all policies of the company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights
- Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
- Master's degree in Special Education
- Certification course specific to state requirements for educational diagnostician licensure
- Must hold a current license in the state of Texas
- At least 3 years of teaching experience
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website