Grow professionally with us as our Early Intervention SLP team continues to expand!
- Serve children, aged birth to 3yrs, and their families in the child's natural environment
- SLP determines service coverage area within York County, PA
- Case building position
- Flexible Schedule
- Hybrid services (some in-person, some virtual)
- Unmatched leadership and team support
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled Speech Language Therapists and educators. We hire Speech Pathologists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Speech Therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Speech Language Pathologist is to work with families while providing SLP services to infants & toddlers (birth to three) who have qualified for Early Intervention services.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Recruiter – Peds/School Division
HealthPRO®-Heritage®O: 828.569.6027 F: 828.229.2069 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide Speech sessions through the use of current best practices based on services defined in the child's Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Work with families/caregivers in the child's natural environment and throughout the community while supporting the families daily routines.
- Collaborate with other professionals that support the child/family to aid in the achievement of outlined goals.
- Maintain all documentation of service delivery required by the program. This includes session noted, quarterly progress summaries, and annual IFSP input.
- Pennsylvania State SLP Licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA
- Must not be excluded in enrolling in Pennsylvania's Promise System
- Original Child Abuse Clearance, Criminal Background Check and FBI Clearance required
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website