HealthPro Heritage at Home is currently seeking to add a part-time Speech Language Pathologist for home health in our Dallas Texas Branch. Coverage area will include South Dallas, Duncanville, Desoto, and Cedar Hill.
- Benefits include: dental, vision, 401k, CEU360 (free CEUs!), and more!
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE!
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a current Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Must maintain valid state Speech Language Pathology licensure
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website