DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HealthTrust we are committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage its operator experience, scale and innovation. We are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and serve over 1,500 hospitals and health systems, and more than 31,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
HealthTrust is part of the HCA family, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
Supports contracting teams in all financial aspects. Works independently to provide financial analyses related to purchasing agreement projects. This includes analyzing vendor proposals, market share data, and fully loaded supply/equipment cost.
- Accurate and timely financial analysis of vendor pricing proposals
- Oversee generation and maintenance of participants' savings reports on a monthly and/or quarterly basis
- Creating Requests for Proposals for Energy Procurement events
- Effective communication of analysis results to contract management
- Ongoing financial assistance as it relates to the management of Energy program initiatives
- Ad hoc requests from management
- Opportunity analysis of complex product proposals including value enhancement and impact analysis for recommending tactical solutions
- Preparation of RFI and RFP documents
- Composing financial memos summarizing project valuations
- Evaluation of price and product amendments to purchasing agreements
- Data analysis of vendor and/or customer purchase histories
- Identifying and resolving data issues
- Development of methodologies for performing financial and opportunity analysis of proposals
- Effective communication to finance team lead and contract management
- Market share data analysis
- Ad Hoc requests from management
- Interacts daily with both internal and external individuals
- Accepts feedback well and works to improve performance when needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
QualificationsEducation and Experience
- College graduate
- 5+ years
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organization skills required
- Financial analysis and heavy attention to detail
- Advanced/Expert level experience in MS Excel is required with Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI experience strongly preferred
- Energy Trading and Risk Management Experience Preferred.
- Crystal Reports and SQL experience preferred.
Benefits of working at HealthTrust
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#HTrustBCOM
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website