DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about analyzing data and identifying cost savings that enable hospitals to be profitable and continue delivering best in class services to the end patient? At HealthTrust, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Sr. Financial Analyst today with our Finance Sourcing Team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthTrust, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Sr. Financial Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for leveraging a robust set of hard and soft skill attributes consistently works independently on all activities under their responsibility, and serves as a mentor/resource to other financial analysts/team members on large projects or other activities of significant complexity. You will have the ability to analyze and interpret the financials information to guide tactical and strategic conversations with the business/customer, identifying and facilitating solution definition and execution, leading the successful integration of financial processes, and identifying and utilizing new technology to ensure business/customer objectives and financial objectives are met.
In this role you will be responsible for the below activities:
- Driving financial centric collaboration with stakeholders, business users, and technical solution providers to understand business/customer needs and how to account for the financials and communicate results effectively.
- Evaluating financial processes and lead solution definition (workflow, technology, data, etc.) to support business/customer goals and initiatives while balancing with financial goals.
- Driving solution identification and assessment, advocating for the business/customer needs to ensure solutions achieve desired results from a financial perspective.
- Acting as a consultant/mentor to other financial analysts/team members, including the possibility of overseeing some of their work.
- Effectively seeing and understanding the role of a business/VP/CFO area in the greater company context and utilizes this insight to lead conversations achieving micro and macro business success.
- Maintaining a robust network of relationships across multiple business/VP areas and leveraging these relationships to ensure necessary individuals are involved in relevant conversations to ensure overall organizational success.
- Developing, sharing, and leveraging best practices across the Financial Analysis Community by staying engaged in internal and external activities and organizations that cultivate this knowledge.
- Initiating, leading and facilitating communications between IT Finance and Administration and the business/VP/CFO, as necessary to ensure proper alignment.
- Independently executing all month end, budget, projection and various other financial activities for the business/customer/CFO.
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to identify financial objectives, scope, and to understand complex environments. This individual can demonstrate both financial and business acumen and as seen as an advisor to the organization.
- Working as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to financial processes.
- Quickly understanding problems and opportunities in the context of the financial requirements, analyzes and presents solution options.
- Leveraging and continually maturing interview and facilitation techniques to elicit business/VP/CFO and financial needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of related financial analysis experience.
- Advanced/Expert level experience in MS Excel is required with Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI experience strongly preferred
- Experience leading financial meetings/presentations with key business leaders including CFOs and Controllers
HealthTrust is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. With corporate headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems, and more than 43,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
Our organization operates as a limited partnership with HCA Healthcare as the managing general partner. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 185 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. HealthTrust serves as the shared services supply chain organization for HCA Healthcare.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Sr. Financial Analyst opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website