Summary:Want to join one of the nation's best employers? Interested in providing small and medium sized businesses with solutions that make them grow? Do you like serving customers and care about people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We're looking for team members who are excited by our mantra - Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to work in a culture built on care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are okay with having fun.
The Customer Success Relationship Manager (csRM) is responsible for developing and nurturing partnerships with small business owners in cities across North America. The csRM role will be to work one-on-one with our existing Heartland small to medium size business owners over the phone to sell additional products/services.
Heartland is a world-class financial technology company that's renowned for its integrity,
honesty and transparent business practices. Our culture is truly unique and, amongst other reasons, the top reason you should consider joining us.
Who we are, how we operate and the quality of our sales professionals are just a few of the
many reasons we've been recognized as the #1 sales organization in the United States by Selling Power Magazine.
What's more is that Heartland has a massive portfolio of clients who have only 1-2 of
Heartland's products at most. The idea of cross-sell is new to the organization and our
responsibility is to cross-sell alternative products or upsell an enhancement to the client's
As you can imagine, we are interested in smart, success-minded individuals that want to come along for the ride with us as a Cross-Sell Relationship Manager. We want creators who desire to pioneer something new. It's a start-up feel in a large organization.
Cross-Sell Relationship Managers are responsible for leading and managing their personal
production sales goals on a monthly basis, which composed of existing Heartland customers and partners in a certain geography.
Here's what you can expect at Heartland:
- No Salary Caps: Make What You Earn, W-2 with benefits
- Production Bonuses: Weekly bonuses based on every account installed
- Incentive Trips: Based on the top reps from each performance group
- Work-Life Balance: Our comprehensive training program ensures you get up to speed quickly, stay on track and secure success while giving you balance to in your personal and professional lives.
- Genuine Professional and Personal Growth: Ongoing opportunities for growth, which are grounded in the 5 values that define Heartland's culture
- Opportunity for True Advancement: Given the size and scale of Heartland, there are many opportunities for leadership advancement within our group and across the business.
Development and Performance Management
- Responsible personal sales performance, which is tied to measurable results, sales objectives and activities
- Leading and sustaining sales skill, performance product training
- Regular performance and developmental coaching calls with direct manager
- Owner of Banks, Associations, VARS, CPAs and other partner relationships
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer questions
- Position and sell new products
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of sales success in the payments or payroll
- Entrepreneurial orientation with a growth mindset
- A genuine customer focus and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage personal activity, pipeline, forecast, and closed deals to ensure quota attainment
- Ability to accurately forecast personal performance
- Create personal marketing plan
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
- Developing leads and referrals
- Proven track record of increased team performance and production
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including effective speaking before groups.
- Desire to learn, motivated and self-starter
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com
- Embraced change in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- 1+ years of experience in sales
If you are committed, driven, resilient, aware, respectful and believe you're a qualified
candidate, then we're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply.
Heartland Payment Systems is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website