Summary:Want to join one of the nation's best employers? Interested in providing small and medium sized businesses with solutions that make them grow? Do you like serving customers and care about people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We're looking for team members who are excited by our mantra - Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to work in a culture built on care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are okay with having fun.
Due to modern market growth and buyer demand, businesses across the US are expanding beyond physical storefronts to online platforms. Our Heartland Online Payment Specialists provide eCommerce solutions that allow businesses to accept payments online in the form of billing, invoicing, and online shopping cart integrations equipped with secure payment processing. Our Online Payment Specialists build their eCommerce portfolio through self-sourced opportunities and internal partnerships. If you enjoy competition, overcoming challenges, building long-term wealth, and helping business owners, this is the career for you!
What will you be doing?
Selling Online Payment solutions to small and medium size businesses in an Inside Sales environment.
- Present Heartland solutions to merchants via phone, email, and other screen sharing technologies.
- Operate as an expert in the field by demonstrating market and industry knowledge.
- Explain complex eCommerce concepts to merchants.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with merchants; understand business needs and combat customer objections.
- Generate new customers through referrals, networking, and cold calling.
- Connect and build relationships with direct team, Relationship Managers in the field, and leadership.
- Price and manage merchant accounts and oversee on-boarding.
What are the requirements?
- Basic computer skills
- Effective prospecting skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Results orientated and incentive-driven
- Operates as a Heartlander: Committed, Aware, Respectful, Resilient, Driven
- Previous experience in sales
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Background in I.T. and/or business development
- Enjoys working in a fun office environment
This Inside Sales position is a full-time career opportunity and not just a job. Business is performed out of Oklahoma City with a loose M-F, 8-5 schedule. The compensation consists of a continuous draw, weekly bonuses, monthly residuals, and an opportunity for life-time equity.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website