Summary:Want to join one of the nation's best employers? Interested in providing small and medium sized businesses with solutions that make them grow? Do you like serving customers and care about people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We're looking for team members who are excited by our mantra - Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to work in a culture built on care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are ok having fun.
The Product Support Supervisor will monitor the work of a team of Product Support Specialists and handle client/sales escalations concerning ancillary product setup and support. The Supervisor will train employees, oversee day-to-day supervision, assign workloads, arrange work schedules to ensure that adequate coverage is maintained, and suggest process improvement enhancements.
What will you be doing?
- Assists with interviews and selecting candidates to be hired in the department
- Trains and supervises employees, including day-to-day supervision, assigning workloads, arranging work schedules to ensure adequate coverage is maintained in the office, monitor and submit attendance entries for Heartland Payroll, monitoring staff performance levels and conducting performance evaluations in conjunction with the Director of Operations / Payroll Manager
- Resolves complex client service issues and concerns as escalated from staff members
- Training and development of the payroll staff in all areas of payroll and customer service
- Suggests methods to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Provides support to all Heartland Payroll Solution departments regarding payroll issues
- Other tasks as assigned or requested
What are the requirements?
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills required
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet schedules
- Ability to multi task – interacting with outside agencies, clients and staff members simultaneously
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and make decisions affecting staff as well as clients
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in Windows PC environment with accurate data entry/keyboarding skills
- Working knowledge of payroll, wage and tax laws and regulations required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Payroll industry experience preferred with working knowledge of payroll, wage and tax laws and regulations required
- Supervisory experience in a customer service/call center arena helpful -Or- an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website