Provide management of The Spa, effectively scheduling and implementing the spa's resources to support consistent compliance with spa industry guidelines and hotel policies, and quality guest service while maximizing departmental profits.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Requires organization and flexibility and a problem solving approach to all duties.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Complex mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to be mobile for significant distances between and within buildings on the property with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to observe performance and detect signs of emergency situations and respond with proper action.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Scheduling of spa staff to ensure quality guest service and maximization of profits based on business levels.
- Provide input regarding staffing re: interviewing, hiring, training, motivating, and recommendations re: performance evaluations based on staff interactions and observed performance.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Take direction from Director and Manager re: business levels and hotel occupancy and recommend staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Provide support in fielding guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results.
- Adhere to established budgeting, forecasting, cost and inventory controls.
- Be available and able to assist in all aspects of front desk and attendant operations as needed based on business needs.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website