Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Cancer Conference Coordinator? At Sarah Cannon, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At Sarah Cannon, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Cancer Conference Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
As the Cancer Conference Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating and documenting cancer conferences and tumor board meetings at their assigned facilities.
- You will attend each cancer conference - either in-person or remotely, to prepare cancer conference documentation (agenda, minutes and attendance log), coordinate all audio/visual needs for the cancer conference, and coordinate all catering needs for cancer conferences
- You will coordinate with Radiology, Pathology, Physicians and outside facilities to insure all patient records needed for conference are available
- You will be responsible for taking of minutes during conferences, preparing, completing, and maintaining Commission on Cancer conference/tumor board documentation. (Minutes, Survey Application Records, cancer conference summaries, & tumor board grids)
- You will support and collaboration with physician moderators, physician presenters and physician office staff
For this position, you must have:
- A High School Diploma (GED)
- Healthcare industry experience
- A proactive attitude, work ethic and ability to be flexible in your daily responsibilities as they change from day to day
It is preferred that you have:
- An Associate's Degree (2 year program)
- Cancer Registry Operations experience
Sarah Cannon is the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare. We offer integrated cancer services with easy access to cutting-edge therapies for communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon's cancer programs include individualized patient navigation. Our nurses are oncology-trained. More than 1,200 stem cell transplants are performed yearly within the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network.
Through its services, Sarah Cannon provides state-of-the-art cancer care for hundreds of thousands of patients. Our cancer experts are collaborating and sharing best practices. We address every aspect of the cancer journey, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Cancer Conference Coordinator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website