SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as an Environmental Services Technician PRN where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Parham Doctors Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. As a PRN employee you can plan for your future by participating in our 401k program.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Environmental Services Technician PRN like you to be a part of our team.
The Environmental Services Associate PRN is essential in the hospital industry. You will perform daily and periodic cleaning tasks in assigned areas to maintain a clean, safe, and attractive environment for patients, visitors, and other staff members.
- You will sanitize the following: floors, walls, windows, doors, fixtures, furnishings, stairways, elevators, entrances/exits, horizontal surfaces, bathrooms, unit common areas, utility rooms, and patient's rooms.
- Cleaning tasks are of both a maintenance and restorative nature, depending on needs.
- You will perform all cleaning tasks in accordance with Infection Control policies using proper tools, body mechanics, and lifting techniques. Performing cleaning duties with consideration of patients, and their family and friends; showing respect for personal dignity and values.
- Pursue opportunities for improvement, demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in assignments, and understands that assigned areas are subject to change depending upon the needs of the hospital as determined by Environmental Services Leadership
Henrico Doctors' Hospital (Parham Campus), a 200-bed acute care facility is located in the upbeat, West End area of Richmond, minutes from the historic University of Richmond campus and a short drive from the beautiful outdoor mall, Short Pump Town Center. Parham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, making it a very reputable and secure organization to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Parham Doctor's Hospital Awards and Recognitions:
- Recipient of Healthgrades 2019 Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ and 2019 Joint Replacement Excellence Award™
- These distinctions put Parham Doctors' Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide
- The Joint Commission awarded the Orthopedic Program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- At least 1 year Environmental Services or Housekeeping experience (preferred)
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply!. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website