DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
**For a limited time, Henrico Doctors' is offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses!**
A minimum of one year of RN experience is required. Current HCA employees do not qualify.
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Forest campus is a 340-bed community hospital located in Richmond, VA. Our team at Forest specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and, as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Competitive Pay with Great Shift Differentials
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance & Student Loan Assistance Program
Caring for inpatient oncology patients takes a special nurse. If you are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) job that is both challenging and rewarding at the same time, then this is the job for you! Here on the Sarah Cannon Oncology Unit at Henrico Doctor's Hospital (Forest Campus), we strive to Care Like Family and provide patient-centered care to everyone we treat, no matter how short their stay! Sarah Cannon is the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, offering integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in our community.
- Treating patients during initial diagnosis/testing
- Treating patients admitted for administration of chemotherapy & blood products
- Treating patients with side effects related to cancer treatment (Neutropenia, Anemia, Nausea/Vomiting, etc.)
- Treating patients following surgery/interventions to debulk or remove their tumors (Breast, GYN, Colorectal, etc.)
- Caring for patients on hospice/end of life care
- 25 beds
- Patient ratio 1:5
- Chemotherapy certification after 1 year required (chemotherapy pay differential after certification)
- 12 hr. shifts (every 3rd weekend & rotating holidays)
- Our hospital is located directly next to the Sarah Cannon outpatient building which houses our Infusion Center, Radiation Department, as well as many other Cancer/Women services
We'd love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license as a RN in the State of Virginia
- Preferred: BSN degree or currently enrolled in BSN program
- Required: One year of Oncology nursing experience and two years of med/surge nursing
Licensure / Certification
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Preferred: OCN certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website