SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Retreat campus is a 226-bed acute care facility located in the historic Fan district of Richmond, VA. Retreat is one of Healthgrades Top 50 Hospitals in the nation and is also home to the Institute of Urological Health, offering the latest innovations in urological care and surgery.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance & Student Loan Assistance Program
Wound Healing Center at Retreat
- Comprehensive, nationally recognized center
- Burn program
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (Accredited with Distinction)
- Outpatient clinic and inpatient consultation
- Managed and staffed by board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- Essential Functions
- Conducts a thorough patient history and medication review
- Conducts a thorough wound assessment, including wound measurements, wound cultures, transcutaneous oxygen measurements and photography
- Educates the patient, family and hospital staff in regards to the Wound Healing Center and appropriate tests and procedures
- Facilitates outpatient and inpatient care in relationship to wound healing by communicating with physicians, staff nurses, physical therapy, diabetes care, nutritional support and other ancillary departments as needed
- Documents care, education, physician orders and communications per hospital and Wound Healing Center policies and procedures
We'd love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Preferred: BNS degree
- Required: Current Virginia nursing license, current CPR certification, and one year medical/surgical experience
- Preferred: One year of wound healing and one year of clinical research experience
Licensure / Certification
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website