COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements: COVID vaccinations are required as a condition of employment. Please note that we will consider accommodations for disability and religious based reasons. Applicants hired on or after June 14th must have at least their 1st dose prior to their start date unless an exemption is made.
Full Time and Part Time Opportunity! Day and Evening Shifts!
Flexible Scheduling - Every other weekend!
We are looking for rock-star CNAs to join our team! In this position, you will provide the highest level of care within a welcoming environment where supporting the physical, emotional, and intellectual needs of our residents will be at the top of your priorities. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity where you'll have the chance to truly make a difference in the lives of others, then we are the perfect fit for you!Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Wellness program with fitness center discounts
- Mechanical lifts and friction reducing devices utilized
- Free continuing education through our Learning Management System
- Advancement opportunities
- Great team to work alongside
- CNA certification from an accredited nursing assistant training program
- Genuine interest in working with seniors
- Current CPR certification (facility will help obtain)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Apply on company website