Class Start Date: June 15th The following class will start September 1st.
Join our team today to begin a rewarding career in nursing. This program will provide training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant. Including 3 months of paid work training, payment for time spent in CNA class and clinicals, 100% of tuitions expenses and books paid for, 1st certification exam attempt expense covered, plus on the job coaching with scheduled wage increases.
Program Start Date for Summer 2021 Class: June 15thBenefits:
- DailyPay – option to control when you get paid, before payday!
- Competitive Wages – pay for experience, evening, night and weekend differentials, premium wages for weekend work and ready availability
- Dewey Dollars – cash in ‘dollars' for gift cards, lunches, or a day off for exemplary Happy to Oblige service!
- Health – choose from 4 different plans, with reduced premiums for non-smokers
- Dental – choose from 2 different plans, a low plan and high plan
- Vision – basic coverage, including yearly allowance for contacts or glasses
- Life Insurance – free for FT employees
- Supplemental Coverage – including Life, Short Term Disability, Cancer Protection, Accident Protection, and Critical Illness
- 401(k) Retirement – tax-free payroll deduction with discretionary employer contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – accrued based on years of service
- Reserve Pay – Heritage provided, banked time off for extended illness
- Happy to Oblige Program – be recognized for exceptional service and communication; quarterly nominations for an H to O day (free day off!)
- Employee Assistance Program – free resource designed to support your mental, physical, financial, and social wellbeing
- CEFCU Partnership – free checking, savings, Santa Savers and other special offers for employees
- Verizon Mobile Discount – up to 22% off your Verizon bill
- Shoes for Crews – discounts on popular casual, athletic, and work shoes, including: ACE Work Boots, Dansko, Lila, MOZO, and New Balance
- $2 Meals – Meal tickets available for a quick, convenient meal at a discount
- Wellness – Curves and Anytime Fitness discounts
- Loan Forgiveness – up to $5,000 of educational expense covered
- Nursing Scholarship Program – covered cost of tuition, fees, books, lab costs and time spent in the classroom at an approved junior college
- Continuing education through Relias – complete coursework for continuing education credits
- *Note - Benefits may apply to select locations
- Must be 18 years old on, or before, the completion of the Certification Exam 5 months into the program.
- Must complete an application and participate in an interview
- Must be willing to be assigned to work either 6am-2pm shift, or 2pm-10pm shift.
- Must work every second weekend
- Must commit to 3 phase program over the first 8 months of employment
- Genuine interest in working with seniors
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be dependable
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and communications skills
Apply on company website