Full Time Openings! Competitive Wages Offered!
Day Shift and Evening Shift Available! Get more days off with 12 Hour Shifts Offered!
Are you looking for an employer who can offer more stable scheduled hours? Join our family and you can expect continued shifts as our homes will remain open to care for our residents.
We are currently seeking a Cook to provide timely preparation of quality food for residents, guests, family members and staff according to established facility policies and procedures, using safe food handling requirements.Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Retirement plan
- Wellness program
- Fitness center discounts
- Mobile phone discounts
- Great team to work alongside
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be dependable
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Cooking experience in a long-term care setting, hospitality industry, or restaurant preferred
- Be able to work independently or in a team environment
- Current Sanitation Certification (facility will help to attain)
Apply on company website