Day Shift Opportunity - Monday through Friday!
We are currently seeking a housekeeping aide to join our team! This position will provide cleaning services in a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment for residents, guests, and staff.Benefits:
*Some benefit availability may depend on employment status.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Retirement plan
- Wellness program
- Fitness center discounts
- Mobile phone discounts
- Great team to work alongside
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Housekeeping experience in long-term care or hospitality industry is a plus
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
COVID vaccinations are required as a condition of employment. Please note that we will consider accommodations for disability and religious based reasons. Applicants hired on or after June 14th must have at least their 1st dose prior to their start date unless an exemption is made.
Apply on company website