Position Summary: Provides assistance and support for staff and providers; lead trainer for new and existing staff; manages patient flow to assure the highest level of patient centered care. Maintains a high level of communication between clinicians and staff. Provides assistance and support to the Practice Managers in all clerical functions. Essential Job Functions: Provides support of suite secretaries to assure timely and accurate work flow.
- Assists and supports all aspects of patient flow such as scheduling, greeting, forms preparation, keeping the patient informed about delays, preparation for the provider visit, rooming, facilitating referrals, scheduling follow-up appointments, and check-out.
- Lead trainer for new and existing clerical staff
- Provide a high level of interface with suite clinical leaders, providers, and staff to assure a high level of communication within the suite.
- Adheres to the ICARE Standards
- Education: A.A.S., preferably in Secretarial Science; or equivalent experience in a medical setting.
- Experience: 2-3 years working in a medical office preferred; would accept candidates with 1-2 years of experience with proven leadership skills
- License/Certification Required:
- Skills: Computer experience and medical terminology required; medical billing experience preferred; strong communication skills required.
Apply on company website