Highland Hospital is seeking a Part Time, Evening Senior Chaplain to support its growing team. Candidates for this role would work Monday - Friday, 4p - 8p, 20 hours per week.Some duties include but are not limited to:The Senior Chaplain will provide spiritual care for patients, family and staff. The Sr. Chaplain will function as an interdisciplinary member of the patient unit care teams addressing emotional, spiritual and other support needs. The Sr Chaplain works closely with the Manager of Spiritual Care in order to facilitate the coordination and continuity of care to those served. It is also the responsibility of the Sr Chaplain to maintain an ongoing and consistent presence within Highland Hospital for the care for those we serve. Additional responsibilities include attendance at department, team and family meetings, and unit rounds as available. The Sr Chaplain will be assigned extra duties by the Manager of Spiritual Care related to departmental needs such as the onboarding and mentoring of Per Diem Chaplains, and the supervision of student Chaplain(s). This position is for M-F 4-8 pm coverage, occasional on-call off-site shifts, and the willingness to cover vacation or sick time in cooperation with Per Diem staff.
- Masters of Divinity or Master's Degree in related field required or enrolled in a Master's Degree Program and have it completed within 24 months of start date
- A minimum of four units of CPE required, or equivalent experience
- Ordination or commission to function in ministry by an appropriate religious authority required
- Faith group endorsement as a chaplain or equivalent required
- A broad interfaith theological knowledge base and familiarity with the diversity of religious experience across cultures.
- A knowledge of both the practice and the management of Spiritual Care in a health care setting preferred.
- Board Certification preferred
Apply on company website