BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
• To perform work involving the use of all golf course maintenance equipment, including tractors, loaders, trenchers, backhoes, trucks and other maintenance equipment.
• Operates all types of equipment; walking green's mowers, riding tri-plex mowers, fairway mowers, rough mowers, blowers, turf vac, skip-loader, tractors, aerifiers.
• Operate smaller equipment as directed by supervisor.
• Ensures that the equipment cooling system is working at all times; refills fuel daily and records amount refilled on log sheet; cleans equipment daily; and reports equipment problems or failures to Golf Course Equipment Mechanic immediately.
• Provides basic preventive maintenance on equipment as directed by the Golf Course Equipment Mechanic or Assistant Superintendents and returns equipment to the designated location at the maintenance facility.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervisor.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of golf course maintenance equipment and other motorized equipment.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to follow oral and written directions.
• Possession of a valid driver's license.
• Ability to exert up to 25-100 pounds of force occasionally
• Ability to frequently lift 10-50 lbs., carry, push, or pull, or otherwise move objects
• Ability to frequently stand for brief periods of time
• Ability to walk, stoop, bend and reach above head frequently
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website