SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
House Supervisor, Administration
PRN (0.001 FTE)
Highlands Regional Medical Center
Highlands Regional Medical Center is a 126-bed acute hospital providing a full range of Emergency, Surgical and Inpatient and Outpatient services. Serving Sebring, Florida, and the surrounding counties since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center offers advanced technology and attracts the most highly qualified physicians and surgeons in the area. The Emergency Room offers the area's only dedicated Senior ER featuring designated parking, hearing amplifiers, optical devices, special attention to discharge planning and one-on-one help with scheduling follow-up appointments. The Orthopedic Institute at Highlands provides patients undergoing joint replacement surgery an upscale environment while also promoting wellness and healing. The hospital specializes in surgical services close to home including minimally invasive procedures, which can result in shorter hospital stays and a faster recovery.
Highlands Regional Medical Center's personnel, consisting of highly trained professionals, are dedicated to ensure consistent excellence in healthcare delivery. We invite you to learn more about our career opportunities as well as living in Sebring, “The City on the Circle,” which is home to the Sebring International Raceway as well as a wide range of boutique and gallery shopping opportunities, fine and casual dining, and a host of parks and lakes that satisfy all recreational interests.Position Description:
The Administrative House Supervisor is a Registered Nurse who supervises and coordinates the activities of the Hospital and is the Administrative liaison and representative during off shifts, weekends and holidays.
The House Supervisor demonstrates critical thinking skills and scientific judgment in the care of patients. Responsible for the provisioning of nursing care to patients in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act, physician orders, recognized Nursing techniques, policies and procedures established Standards and Administration policies.
- FL RN Licensure, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current BLS & ACLS certifications (American Heart Association) as a Healthcare Provider
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- 2 years or more acute RN experience
- Charge Nurse or Supervisory experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website