Hilton Atlanta Airport
Ensure the arrival, departure, and any other guest contact experiences are conducted in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger.
- Ability to ascertain information from luggage tags, claim checks and to identify specific airline/customer pickup and drop off points and street signs.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, boxes and luggage. Sufficient manual dexterity in one hand to be able to load and unload luggage with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing stairs and walking distances throughout the property with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent driving record as verified by Motor Vehicle Report.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Comprehend and abide by all traffic regulations while transporting customers to and from the airport terminal or other designated site.
- Park guest vehicles and/or retrieve valet parked guest vehicles in a timely and courteous manner; use claim tickets to ensure appropriate delivery of vehicle. Move from door post to and from other areas throughout the hotel in response to customer needs.
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Open car doors for arriving and departing hotel customers.
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries regarding hotel features, services and assistance. Provide clear and understandable directions to hotel facilities and nearby attractions.
- Maintain driveway traffic flow to allow main hotel entrance accessibility ensuring ample space for passenger and luggage loading and unloading.
- Listen, understand and respond immediately to guest and associate inquiries and requests for assistance.
- Lift luggage, packages and boxes from cars, buses, vans and carts, placing items on the ground, onto baggage carts, conveyors or other vehicles.
- Clearly communicate the features, and services of the hotel facilities.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website